• If a lady posts photos of her friends, ex-partners and other personal information on any social network.
– Not a scam as it’s anyone’s prerogative to share the information they want online. – Not a scam as wearing rings in Slavic countries doesn’t necessarily mean the lady is married, regardless of which finger it’s on.
• Misidentifies herself • Misrepresents details in her profile, like (not) having children, never being married, etc.
Member Safety is a Number One Priority As you can see from these Anastasia Date fraud prevention guidelines, there is nothing to worry about when signing up with this dating portal.
Her wishes were granted when Salomon – a nice and kind-hearted guy – finally came her way.
Salomon had had bad experiences on many of the dating sites he had registered with, but after a couple of months of their friendship, Salomon recognized Olga’s good heart and her true and sincere nature.
They have identified the differences between a scam and a misinterpreted situation.
The company recognizes that many people tend to have high expectations when it comes to the security of online dating websites.
– This is not considered a scam as the lady might just not be interested in you.
• If a lady doesn’t answer all your questions in an email.
Being apart from Tatyana drove Gary crazy because not a minute went by without him thinking of her.
Exactly one year later, he flew to Odessa again and sealed their relationship with a promise ring.
Besides the given Anastasia Date scam prevention tips, you can also find out in advance which situations qualify for reimbursement of the credits spent.